Sunday, July 22, 2007

Songs I'd like to have if stranded on an island

Ok, so a few years ago I heard this on a radio station--it was a contest----which 10 songs would you want to have with you if you were stranded on an island?

Sorry, I can't be limited to just 10, especially since I'd most likely have my Ipod with me!

Here is the start of my list--in no particular order.
  • Comfortably Numb Pink Floyd
  • Touch of Grey The Grateful Dead
  • Jamie's Crying Van Halen
  • Panama Van Halen
  • Kashmir Led Zeppelin
  • When the Levee Breaks Led Zeppelin
  • Black Pearl Jam
  • In Your Eyes Peter Gabriel
  • Like a Prayer Madonna
  • Frozen Madonna
  • Beautiful Stanger Madonna
  • Landslide Fleetwood Mac
  • Silver Springs Fleetwood Mac
  • Go Your Own Way Fleetwood Mac
  • Fallen Sara Mclachlan
  • Sweet Surrender Sara McLachlan
  • I Love You Sara McLachlan
  • The Boxer Simon and Garfunkle
  • Gloria -->(the song that made me love them!) U2
  • Unforgettable Fire U2
  • Bad U2
  • One Tree Hill U2
  • Beautiful Day U2
  • Walk On U2
  • New Year's Day U2
  • Oh who am I kidding...anything U2!!!!!!!!
  • My whole Jimmy Buffett Collection
  • Color My World Chicago
  • Feeling Stronger Everyday Chicago
  • Old Days Chicago

I'll stop here for now.......... more later!

5 comments:

Gigi said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Interesting list--I like that you listed actual songs. It got me to thinking...so now I will have to go over and resurrect my blog! By the way, *here* on blogspot is where I started my own blogging...as you know, things continued over on AOL...

Gigi said...

P.S.: I like the template you picked!
: )

Lauren said...

Thanks 4thCanevin, the list sort of flowed out stream of consciousness-like!! LOL

Aunt Jenny said...

I am sooo embarrassed to say that I don't know what half of those songs are! Would you please burn me a CD of these songs! :)

Lauren said...

Jen
Hieeeeeeeeeeee (high pitched scream)!

Hate to say it, but a lot of my songs I want are from nights at Cafe, The Gaff and Skellar---I told you one day you'd regret not going out that much w/Chris, Kathy, Donna and Lorry!!!! LOL That's ok--love ya anyway : )