Saturday, July 28, 2007

Some more songs to bring to the island.......

This song list keeps growing and growing and is getting more complicated...I've almost become obsessed with it! LOL.

I've decided that a good way to organize all of this is to ask myself--how would I put these tunes on my iPod? I probably would group them according to bands, 1 hit wonders, alphabetically and then assign them to the appropriate genre....see how this is growing into a big project? Like I need yet another big project going on in my life! LOL

More songs Bands A

ABBA
Dancing Queen; Knowing Me, Knowing You; What's the Name of the Game; SOS

America
Sister Golden Hair; Ventura Highway; I Need You; Lonely People

Aerosmith
Sweet Emotion; Rag doll; Dude Looks Like a Lady; The Other Side

AC/DC
Thunderstruck; You Shook Me All Night Long; Marry For the Money; It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Want to Rock and Roll)

Alice in Chains
I Stay Away; Man in the Box; Heaven Beside You


That's all I can think of for now...................



No comments: